Update on I18n-ISSUE-8: Direction attributes needed

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:45:06 +0200
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org
CC: www-font@w3.org
Hello public-i18n-core,

Just to update you on this issue, your proposal to add @dir with
values ltr and rtl was accepted by the WebFonts WG. The editors draft
and the RNG are now updated.

Those elements which have human-readable text now have this attribute
described as follows:

    The text direction, either ltr (for "left to right") or rtl (for
    "right to left"). This attribute is OPTIONAL and, if omitted,
    defaults to ltr.

It would be great if you could send an email message to www-font
acknowledging that this responds to your comment (for our last call
tracking purposes). We are now under some time pressure to close out
last call.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG