Re: Conflicting statements on WOFF font table order

I'm only concerned with table ordering. I don't think there is anything that says a that a well-formed input font requires that tables be ordered by offset. Only tag order should be preserved. If we mean "same order" as tag order, I see no issues. Otherwise, I feel we are adding a restriction that does not exist in current font specs.

Julio