RE: Including WOFF in ACID3

Note that this particular test has no effect on the numeric score proper.
It only causes a failure in rendering the result page i.e. the failure to
load Ahem.ttf causes a white 'X' on a fuchsia background to show up
in the top-right corner.

Also note that at this point it is unlikely that any browser vendor -
including Microsoft with IE9 - will drop support for this, however
'obliged' they may have felt to support this format as a result of
the test itself.

Thus the only productive goal of updating this would be to improve the
way this particular feature is tested. As the test's authors do not seem
to consider this a goal or priority for this version of the test, I think
it is time to move on.