RE: Including WOFF in ACID3

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:04:34 +0000 (UTC)
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
cc: "Levantovsky, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, "www-font@w3.org" <www-font@w3.org>
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010, Sylvain Galineau wrote:

> Fair enough. So you have no issue with adding WOFF as proposed ?

I have an issue because Hakon has an issue. We co-author the test, so we
both have to be on board for any changes.

To reiterate what I told Tab: for a change to be made to Acid3 at this
very late stage, I would like a publicly archived e-mail co-signed by
representatives of the five major browser vendors clearly stating the
request, and Hakon's approval.

Frankly though I think our time might be better spent looking to the
future than looking at old tests.