Re: [css3-fonts] @font-face matching and font-style descriptor

Well, FWIW, when I see an <em> tag, I mentally think "italic or bold". I agree that it's a mistake to assume anything specific about it, and I think different locales should do whatever is appropriate. Still, I think most HTML clients are going to be applying italic, and bold as runner-up.

-Christopher