RE: WOFF and extended metadata

E.g. if I add this to my metadata:

</metadata>

<!-- elements defined by the WOFF spec go here, extended by -->

    <metadata-extended>
	<property group="Vendor-specific info" name="Product ID" value="2009-10_OT" />
	<property group="Vendor-specific info" name="Character Set" value="WGL4" />
	<property name="Font Category" value="Brush Script" />
    </metadata-extended>

<!-- This may be followed by an arbitrary metadata added by a font vendor -->

	<blahblah>
		<foo>
			<bar>
				<lalala/>
			</bar>
		</foo>
	</blahblah>

</metadata>

then any compliant implementation will be able to deal with it by simply displaying the following information:

(Standard-compliant metadata is displayed here, followed by extended metadata items)

Vendor-specific info:
   Product ID = 2009-10_OT
   Character Set = WGL4
Font Category = Brush Script

There is no guarantee that arbitrary metadata section will be either parsed or displayed.

Regards,
Vlad