RE: WOFF and extended metadata

To be clearer on what I proposed from a spec standpoint:
1. When a user agent renders the metadata block for the user, it SHOULD attempt to render
all the data elements specified in the format we define.
2. If a user agent finds XML that is not defined in the spec, it MAY ignore it.

These two requirements remain the same whether we agree on specifying an extension area,
or whether we prefer allowing arbitrary XML extension in the metadata block.