RE: Agenda, action items and suggested WOFF changes

On Tuesday, May 11, 2010 2:21 PM Dave Crossland wrote:

> On 11 May 2010 20:09, Sergey Malkin <sergeym@microsoft.com> wrote:
> > I may be missing something, but what exactly is "web use"?
> > For me, new definition is as confusing as definition of "document"
>
> I agree - IMHO this is outside the scope of the WOFF format.

It is up to the WG to decide if we want to recommend this new flag for "web use" but if we do - this is perfectly within the scope defined by the WG charter [1]. We would coordinate our activities with ISO/IEC JTC1 SC29/WG11 and communicate our requirements to them via the existing liaison between W3C and SC29.

Regards,
Vlad

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/08/WebFonts/charter.html#coordination