RE: font features in CSS

+1 for Rob's suggestion below from me as well.

And, like Hakon, I am for keeping the #font-face rule behavior as it is now.

My only concern, however, is that turning features on or off needs to occur in the content not just in the font descriptor. Yes, I know that one can have two fonts that are identical except for the feature of interest and switch fonts to effect the turning on and off of the feature, but that seems rather a complex way to make a temporary "binary" change. And, if there are a lot of features to control, this could lead to a lot of font descriptors.

Steve Zilles