Re: font features in CSS

John Hudson wrote:

> I agree with Adam that it is desirable to have a mechanism to directly
> address OTL language system tags for display independent of language
> tagging of content.

FWIW, the experimental mozilla implementation supports this: within the
-moz-font-feature-opentype string, you can use "language=XXX" to select an
OT language system, and if this is used it will override the default
(based on the page or html element's lang attribute).

Of course, -moz-font-feature-opentype strings are not necessarily the
final interface for any of this, but I agree that we need to provide this
level of control.

JK