updated WOFF specification

From: Jonathan Kew <jonathan@jfkew.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:23:44 +0100
To: www-font <www-font@w3.org>
I have posted an updated version of the WOFF (formerly WebOTF)
specification at

    http://www.jfkew.plus.com/woff/woff-2009-09-10.html

There's a zip file containing the spec along with source code for
sample encoding/decoding routines and command-line conversion tools
available; see http://www.jfkew.plus.com/woff/ for the link to this.

If you have a WOFF-enabled browser (I'll try to get a new Minefield
build ready later...), this page will also serve as a simple test case.

Feedback on the specification is welcome; we think this is pretty
solid now. Of course, bug-fixes or other improvements to the sample
code are also welcome.

JK