EOT Lite (Compatibility Web Type) - sample web pages

From: Bill Davis <info@ascenderfonts.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 17:45:02 -0500
To: <www-font@w3.org>
We made a variety of web pages to demonstrate EOT Lite fonts in action. They
showcase simple headline fonts, extended font families and fonts with larger
character sets.

http://www.ascendercorp.com/web/web-font-examples/

The pages can be viewed in Internet Explorer and the Firefox minefield
version that Jonathan Kew posted a few weeks ago (but the download link does
not appear to be active).

I know some folks have noted issues/challenges with formatting font families
in IE - not sure if our approach is 'correct' but it appears to work fine in
our testing. We made it easy to preview the code. Look forward to comments
from you all.

All the best,

Bill Davis