Re: WebOTF Proposal

Laurence Penney wrote:

> CONTRA
> It seems a shame to disallow font formats other than OpenType...

 From the look of the proposal, unless I'm missing something, any sfnt
font would work, yes? I just want to clarify this because, although the
format is described as WebOTF, it would work just as well with AAT or
Graphite sfnt fonts, yes? [Not making any assumptions about system
support for those layout models once the font gets displayed, only
seeking to confirm whether such fonts could be put into a webOTF format.]

JH