From: www-font-request@w3.org [mailto:www-font-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Robert O'Callahan
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 6:31 PM
To: rfink@readableweb.com
Cc: John Hudson; www-font
Subject: Re: FW: EOT-Lite File Format

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Richard Fink <rfink@readableweb.com> wrote:

If you or someone else hasn't started a thread on Typophile to discuss this tomorrow, I'll start one.
We're certainly going to get more answers there than here. And if Rob wants to engage directly with font producers on Typophile, so much the better.

Sorry, insufficient bandwidth!

Rob
--
"He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all." [Isaiah 53:5-6]