RE: EOT-Lite File Format

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:47:04 -0400
To: "Sylvain Galineau" <sylvaing@microsoft.com>, "John Daggett" <jdaggett@mozilla.com>, "www-font" <www-font@w3.org>
As I said earlier, releasing the code would require spending the money and time. All the information necessary to make an educated decision about MTX is public knowledge - unless there is a clear indication that there is an interest in implementing it, spending time and money to release it would be a waste.

Vladimir