RE: EOT-Lite File Format

Which would still not constitute DRM. It's a simple
validation step.

John's proposal does not check the rootstring. It
ignores it.

And as the latest proposal chooses an EOT format version that
has no rootstring in the file whatsoever, there is
nothing to check even if you want to.

I know Roc and Vlad want the rootstring version of the header
to ensure the possibility of enforcing origin restrictions with
the IE installed base. But given that we've claimed rootstrings
to be impractical, I can't quite resolve the contradiction.