Re: Combining ZOT with .webfont metadata

From: John Hudson <tiro@tiro.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:49:00 -0700
To: Erik van Blokland <erik@letterror.com>
CC: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, Tal Leming <tal@typesupply.com>, www-font <www-font@w3.org>
Erik van Blokland wrote:

> Jonathan Kew noted he's interested, but traveling this week. We have a
> couple of ideas, this is a bit more complex in several ways, so we're
> going to use this week to think things over.
> Can we trust you kids to  play nicely?

I think it is a good idea to let Erik, Tal and Jonathan take a while to
look at .webfont and ZOT together. Now that these proposals are clearly
serious contenders, we should let their inventors refine them in light
of the discussion to date.

In the meantime, those who want to continue discussing the merits and
deficiencies of EOT Lite should do so.

JH