RE: "Web fonts - where are we?"

Monday, July 20, 2009 Thomas Phinney <tphinney@cal.berkeley.edu>:
>I'm considering doing a big writeup on this stuff to summarize what
>people in different groups need to know

By all means, I think you should. I've got a comprehensive article in the
works for publication on John Allsop's Web Directions
(http://www.webdirections.org) out of Sydney, Australia. Like you, I'm
hoping to clear up some of the fog. John's very well known and respected
(for good reason) in the Web Standards community where, I think, it's
important to connect.

Cheers,

rich