Re: Support for Tal's webfont proposal on twitter, and Berlow's PERM table proposal

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:43:50 +0200
To: Dave Crossland <dave@lab6.com>
CC: www-font <www-font@w3.org>
On Thursday, July 16, 2009, 7:56:03 PM, Dave wrote:

DC> I wonder what will be said about David Berlow's PERM table proposal,
DC> published yesterday - http://www.fontbureau.com/otpermtable/ - which
DC> he introduces at http://www.fontbureau.com/news/2009-07-15

Reading that through, there are a number of errors of fact and issues of terminology. Dave, where do you suggest comments on that proposal be sent? I'd plan to copy this list bt also wanted to be sure that David Berlow sees them.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG