Re: .screenfonts [and optical sizes]

Hi,

Gustavo Ferreira wrote:
> (I am aware that OpenType has a mechanism for dealing with optical
> sizes, but this is not yet widely supported and I haven't heard of any
> plans to do so in the near future.)
Supported within fonts or by font-handling software?

I would love to hear that existing high-quality fonts that do not
support this mechanism could be re-issued to include the support, but I
guess that is not likely. In which case, it would be great to have the
information expressed in the web font wrapper and move the task of
supporting it towards browser software authors.

Cheers,
Ben

--
Ben Weiner | http://readingtype.org.uk/about/contact.html