Re: .webfont Proposal 2

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:03:14 +0200
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Cc: Thomas Lord <lord@emf.net>, www-font <www-font@w3.org>
Hello Thomas and Sylvain,

Can I propose a truce for a few days?

This discussion isn't going anywhere fast. I don't want to blame
anybody, but as my mother told me when I was in a row: where two people
fight, two are guilty.

It seems to me we can postpone discussing the outer level format. There
are sufficient independent subjects. And afterwards the topic may well
look different.

So how about the two of you, and preferably everybody else as well,
refrains from talking about the outside format (ZIP, MIME Multipart,
OpenType container, EOT wrapper, etc.) for a week?

Bert