RE: Fonts WG Charter feedback

From: Thomas Lord <lord@emf.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:08:58 -0700
To: "www-font@w3.org" <www-font@w3.org>
Cc: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Sylvian,

Other than noting them in passing I will put
aside your distasteful and inappropriate references
to child molestation.

A simple question has been put before you repeatedly
which you have so far refused to answer:

If a W3C Recommendation provides at least two
font formats which UAs are required to support,
TTF/OTF and "something else", what objection have you?
What is the rationale for that objection?

-t