RE: Fonts WG Charter feedback

Sylvian,

Other than noting them in passing I will put
aside your distasteful and inappropriate references
to child molestation.

A simple question has been put before you repeatedly
which you have so far refused to answer:

If a W3C Recommendation provides at least two
font formats which UAs are required to support,
TTF/OTF and "something else", what objection have you?
What is the rationale for that objection?

-t