Re: Fonts WG Charter feedback

Of course if MSIE were to agree to support OTF linking, as far as I can
see there seems to be nothing preventing those responsible for
maintaining the OTF spec (MS & Adobe) from including something like a
machine readable EEULA table <http://www.eeulaa.org/> in a future
version of *that* spec. A later version of MSIE might then enforce
whatever restrictions were in that table (if present in a font).

- CF