RE: Fonts WG Charter feedback

What about compression part? As Tab Atkins clearly pointed out, the compressed format provides real benefits for web authors, and we know (and you Håkon also confirmed it) that from user experience viewpoint reducing the dataset to be transmitted to UA is important.
In the end, I don't have a particular preference what compression we end up using - any compression is better than none, and we have many good options to choose from, including MTX, LZMA and most recent ZOT proposal from Jonathan.

Vladimir