Re: SVG fonts embeddable in XHTML-documents?

Hello Jochen,

One attribute of good technology, and good standards, is that
you can combine them freely. 'myfont.svg#Font2' is how you
reference SVG fonts. The only missing link seems to be the
'format' string. 'svg' seems like an obvious choice, but
isn't standardized. I guess it should turn up in CSS3.

Also, it may need to be format("svg"), but I'm not sure
about it.

Regards,    Martin.