Re: Font embedding problem

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Chris Lilley wrote:

> Your CSS is correct. Are you sure that the implementation that you were
> using supports opentype fonts?  Its sort of like images - the HTML might be
> correct but if the image format is not supported ....

Well, I use Internet Explorer 5.0 and Netscape 4.7. Do you mean that
these most widespreaded browsers probably don't support opentype (I
also tried truetype) font embedding?

That's very sad, because as I saw those special formats that IE and NS
support are not compatible with each other.

So actually it seems that I have to wait till MS or NS takes the trouble
to make a browser that really matches the CSS specification.

Ash