Problems with dynamic/downloadable fonts

From: <dk7@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:59:11 -0500 (EST)
To: "www-font@w3.org" <www-font@w3.org>
Here is my problem:
I have an homepage, I use in the "index.html" file the font "GothamNights". But if people haven't the font installed on their pc they see this site only in
Times New Roman or whatever.
Both files are on www.cypher.de: www.cypher.de/INDEX.HTML and www.Cypher.de/GothamNights.ttf.
I read something about dynamic fonts and tried this, but i didn't get that work .
I want that if people visit this site and don't have the font installed, the font gets downloaded before the site gets loaded.
Thanks.