       To: www-font@w3.org
       Subject: Re: FontMonger by Ares Software
       From: Linda Heidtke <linda@paracel.com>
       Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:41:02 -0800
       From www-font-request@www10.w3.org Tue Jul 29 12: 40:04 1997

   If the page is obsolete, you can notify us by re-submitting the URL.  To do
   so, please go to Infoseek's home page at

               http://www.infoseek.com

   at the bottom of the page and click on the "Add URL" link. There you can
   re-submit the page, and it will be removed if it is no longer active.  You
   can also submit the new correct address this way.

   In order for us to delete a site, it must  be obsolete (i.e. no longer
   present on the server) or it must have a robots.txt file on its server. For
   more information on the robots.txt file, , see:
         http://info.webcrawler.com/mak/projects/robots/robots.html

   Once you have the robots.txt file in place, please re-submit the page so
our
   Web robot will attempt to visit your site.  If you have the robots.txt file
   in place, our robot will be blocked from re-scanning that page, and it will
   then drop the page that is currently in our database.

   If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know.

   I hope this helps!

   Regards,
   R. Falcone

Your Original Message