RE: FontMonger by Ares Software

I'm leaving Spain for three weeks and don't find how to unsubscribe for
this period. I'm afraid of findind my mail box exploded with several
thousant messages of this person sarching Fontmonger when I come back. Me
too, could I get a help of any of you to unsubscribe for this trhee weeks,
please?
Thank you all in advance and worry for this message out of the fonts
interest.
Kindest regards
Rafael Cuesta, Girona, Spain. (Spanish language site).
http://www.arrakis.es/~rcuesta/