RE: Protecting WebFonts

Microsoft is NOT giving away ALL the fonts it has rights to.

Our fonts are valuable to us. The fonts add value to all the Microsoft
applications they ship with and are not free. They are all covered by an
End User License Agreement that does not allow everyone redistribute
them.

We give away a small selection of Web Fonts to give users and designers
more choice until there is a more comprehensive solution.

Regards
Andrew Pennock -- Microsoft Typography