Re: pixel fonts

On Aug 10,  7:43am, Gavin Nicol wrote:

> James K. Tauber <jtauber@entmp.org> wrote:
> >To what extent is the ISO font and glyph work being considered for the
> >Web?
>
> I've been trying to get the information about it so I can look into
> it. If someone has already done the hard work, I'm more than willing
> to look at it.
>
> Anyone have ISO 9451 online, or at least the parts dealing with
> distributed font services?

That would be excellent if so. And ISO 10036 (font information exchange,
procedure for registration of font-related object identifiers ) which deals
with glyph identifiers, would be useful.

I have seen a working draft technical report from SC2 and SC18  "An operational
model for characters and glyphs" which is also relevant. I have seen hard copy
of (a DIS of) 10180 (standard page description language) which has some
interesting annexes making use of 9451.

+33 93 65 79 87            06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France