Re: FW: Requested (URL - http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/iees-nz)

No,
By default images are not included in a retireved document. The newer
gateways will place in links (clickable) to permit one to fetch the images
at second attempt.
Also, there is a command xloadimages (I think) that permits one to also
receive the images as attachments.

The basic idea is that some people have to pay for each byte they receive!
So, it is up to the user to choose, what exactly he wants.

The following are running a newer version than www4mail@bellanet.org

1. www4mail@collaborium.org
2. www4mail@kabissa.org
3. www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it