Best Buy instrumentation November 2001

From: TradeMakers (instrument@vsnl.net)
Date: Mon, Nov 05 2001

    From: "TradeMakers" <instrument@vsnl.net>
    To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@tux.w3.org;>
    Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:50:44 -0800
    Subject: Best Buy instrumentation November 2001

          Issue No :- 21.

          November 2001.

    Trade Makers Wish all its readers A Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year to celebrate this occasion we offer a range of gift shop specializing in novelty temperature measuring gifts. This is exclusively available for TradeMakers Readers Click here to receive detailed catalogue.

          New Range of Economical Thermometers

          Made by

          M/s. ETI Limited  Britain (U.K.)
         Digital In/Out Thermometer

          This digital in/out thermometer features an easy to read dual display, displaying simultaneously both the in and out temperatures.  The in/out thermometer is ideal for monitoring temperatures in two locations. The instrument is supplied complete with a small water resistant detachable probe with two meters of lead and features both a max/min memory function and a high/low alarm.

          Digital Thermo-Hygrometer

          This digital thermo-hygrometer features an easy to read dual display, displaying simultaneously both temperature and humidity. This compact, attractive and cost-effective thermo-hygrometer will indicate and record maximum and minimum readings of both temperature and humidity. The instrument features a max/min memory function and a high/low alarm.

          Digital Thermometer

          This easy to use, economical digital thermometer features an easy to read display with a 0.1癈 or 0.1癋 read-out of temperature over the range of -50 to +150癈.

          The instrument is supplied complete with a detachable, stainless steel penetration probe (3.3 x 120mm) and one meter connecting lead and features both a display hold and max/min memory function.

          Specification

         810-080
         810-155
         810-930

          Range 1
         -50 to +70癈 (out)
         -20 to +70癈
         -50 to +150癈

          Range 2
         -20 to +70癈 (in)
         20 to 99% RH
         N/A

          Resolution
         0.1癈/癋
         0.1癈/癋 & 1% RH
         0.1癈/癋

          Accuracy
         1癈 1 digit
         1癈 or 5% RH
         1癈 1 digit

          Battery
         MN2400 (AAA)

          Sensor Type
         Thermistor

          Display
         Dual Custom LCD
         Dual Custom LCD
         12.7mm LCD

          Dimensions
         20 x 65 x 97mm

          Weight
         100 grams

          Price *
         1,350/-
         1,800/-
         1,710/-

          BEST Buy OFFER :- Get one wall thermometer or one screwdriver set FREE alongwith 3 nos of any of the above meters purchased indicate your choice along with the order

          * Including packing but excluding postage or courier and sales Tax as applicable

          Economical Pocket Digital Pressure METERS

         Digital Pressure Meter

          for gas pressure the instrument is suitable for Natural gas and LPG , Can be specified to read in one of the following three scales  mbar, PSI, or in H2O Range :- 0 to 100mbar, or 0 to 1.450 PSI or 0 to 40.0 in H2O Each pressure meter is easy to use and can be easily calibrated at sight with zero & span adjustment in the instrument ideally suitable for all industrial environment Each instrument is  supplied complete with Flexible hose supplied battery and operating instruction in a box.

          A Range of Differential Pressure meters available for all ranges on request

         Special Price
         Retail Price
         You save

          Prices  Each
         Rs. 9,090/*- Rs. 13,500/*-
         Rs. 4,410/*-

          BEST Buy OFFER :- Get one wall thermometer or one screwdriver set FREE alongwith every meters purchased indicate your choice along with the order

          * Including packing but excluding postage or courier and sales Tax as applicable

          Instrument on Hire offer

          We have received a lot of e-mails from our readers about their requirement of Instruments on HIRE or RENT therefore we are pleased to introduce the instrument on hire offer for calibrated thermometers in various range ranging from -50癈 to 1300癈 to suit all industrial application alongwith a range of probes for Air/Liquid, Surface, Penetration applications.

          REQUEST YOU TO CONTACT ALONGWITH YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT AT

          instrument@vsnl.net

          List of instrumentation available at our end are as under :-

          Thermometers, Humidity meters, Anemometers, Muilty meters, Clamp-on meters, Pressure meters,  pH meters, TDS meters, Digital Hardness meter, Moisture Meter, Lux Meter, Ultrasonic Thickness gauge, Coating Thickness Gauge, Vibration meter, db Sound level meter, stetiscope, tachometer, gas leak detectors, thermocouples, digital Manometers, and a range of measuring instruments for details please mail us at :- instrument@vsnl.net

    To Order the above instruments please mail us at   instrument@vsnl.net

    To unsubscribe this Open Channel please e-mail us with remove me from Newsletter List in the subject line to remove me from your list

    ---

    ---