Request information

Date: Thu, Nov 29 2001

    To: "Request information" <>
    From: "" <>
    Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:51:30 -0600
    Subject: Request information
    Dear Sirs,
    we are an Italian company established in Mexico.  We have your e-mail by ETO Latin Biz and we noted that your product and service are very potential for our Mexican, Latin American and Italian markets.
    We kindly want to propose you introducing your company in our markets to be your distributors and/or brokers.
    If you have any interest in our proposal please let us know and take a look at our services in order to register your company with EUROCOM and coming on board with our Italian and Latin American markets.
    Our services:
    Our site:
    Thank you in advance for your kind attention, I look forward to your reply and please do not hesitate to contact me for further questions or help.
    PS: to e-mail me please use the following e-mail form due the server problems that we had in the last few days:
    email me:
    Best Regards,
    Mr. Giovanni Deniro (Sales Manager)
    E u r o c o m Italia - Mexico