WWW4Mail refresh problem.

From: Lionel CHENET (lionel.chenet@fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: Wed, Nov 28 2001

    Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:32:52 +0100
    From: Lionel CHENET <lionel.chenet@fr.thalesgroup.com>
    To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
    Subject: WWW4Mail refresh problem.

    I'm currently using your www4mail service. It's a great tool for us which are not connected directly
    to the internet.
    I'm currently trying to get each day a picture (meteo), but your robot sends me everytime the same
    one. I think it's using a cache somewhere, which is not refreshed. When i'm checking on the
    internet, the image is updated regularly, but not your attachment.

    Is there a specific command to force refresh before you send your email ?

    Thanks a lot in advance for your help,

    Lionel Chenet

    Lionel Chenet - THALES AIR DEFENCE
    Communications Department
    Phone : +33 140 844127 / Fax : +33 140 841672
    7-9 Rue des Mathurins - 92221 Bagneux Cedex - France
    mailto:lionel.chenet@fr.thalesgroup.com