INFO;

From: ahmed wadud (wadudahmed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, Nov 28 2001

    Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 02:11:10 -0800 (PST)
    From: ahmed wadud <wadudahmed@yahoo.com>
    To: wadudahmed@yahoo.com
    Subject: INFO;

     DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES
     PLOT 225 KOFO ABAYOMI STREET VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS,
     NIGERIA.
     FAX: 234 1 7596610

     ATTENTION : THE PRESIDENT/C.E.O

     RE: URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

     Dear Dr Peter,

     I am Dr.Wadud Ahmed Contract Award
     Committee of the above department.
     Terms of Reference

     My term of reference involves the award of contracts
     to multinational companies.

     My office is saddled with the responsibility of
     contract award, screening, categorization and
     prioritization of projects embarked upon by
    department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) as well as
    feaibility studies for selected projects and
    supervisig the project consultants involved. A
    breakdown o the fiscal expenditure by this office as
    at theend of the last fiscal quarter of 1999 indicates
    that DPR paid out a whooping sum of US$736M(Seven
    Hundred And Thirty Six Million, United States Dollars)
    to successful contract beneficiaries. The DPR is now
    compiling beneficiaries to be paid for the first
    Firstl Quarter of 2001.

     The crux of this letter is that the finance/contract
     department of the DPR deliberately over -invoiced the

     contract value of the various contracts awarded. In
     the course of disbursements, this department has been

     able to accumulate the sum of US$35M(Thirty Five
     Million U.S Dollars) as theover-invoiced sum. This
    money is currently in a suspense account of the DPR
    account with the Debt Reconciliation Committee (DRC).
    We now seek to process
    the transfer this fund officially as contract payment
     to you as a foreign contractor, who will be fronting
     for us as the beneficiary of the fund. In this way we

     can facilitate these funds into your nominated
    account  for possible investment abroad. We are not
    allowed as a matter of government policy to operate
    any foreign account to transfer this fund into.

     However, for your involvement in assisting us with
     this transfer into your nominated account we have
     evolved a sharing formula as follows:
     (1) 20% for you as the foreign partner
     (2) 75% for I and my colleagues
     (3) 5% will set aside to defray all incidental
     expenses both Locally and Internationally during the
     course of this transaction.

     We shall be relying on your advice as regard
     investment of our share in any business in your
     country. Be informed that this business is genuine
    and  100% safe considering the high-power government
     officials involved. Send your private fax/telephone
     numbers. Upon your response we shall provide you with

     further information on the procedures.

     Send response by Fax: 234-1-7596610 expecting your
     call immediately.

     Looking forward to a good business relationship with
     you.

     Sincerely,
     Dr.Wadud Ahmed