Bulk Email SERVICE: LESS THAN $1 DOLLAR For Every 1,000,000 BULK EMAILS SENT!

From: quhao (quhao1999@sina.com.cn)
Date: Thu, Nov 22 2001

    From: "quhao" <quhao1999@sina.com.cn>
    To: bulk.email.service@tux.w3.org
    Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:58:10 +0800
    Subject: Bulk Email SERVICE: LESS THAN $1 DOLLAR For Every 1,000,000 BULK EMAILS SENT!

    Dear sir/madam:
    Our Bulk Email SERVICE is Now Available to YOU!
    Send MILLIONS of BULK EMAILS a DAY with NO RESTRICTIONS!
      ** ONLY $50.00 A Week! $250 seven weeks: from now to Jan 8, 2002.
      ** LESS THAN $1 DOLLAR For Every 1,000,000 BULK EMAILS SENT!

    For [OVER 8 MONTHS] Our Bulk Email SERVICE has BEEN UP With NOT A
    SINGLE DAY of DOWNTIME!
    NO RESTRICTIONS!  Adult/Bulk Email/Business Op/Etc..

    We Are One of the Largest and Most Successful Bulk Email Corporations
    in China Mainland.
    Since Early 1997, Our Corporation Has Provided Bulk Emailing
    Solutions to Thousands of Companies, as Featured in Several News
    Publications.

    Send the Bulk Email through internet and Begin Sending MILLIONS of
    EMAILS IMMEDIATELY! We Can provide 10 SMTP or eSMTP servers at one
    time. you can send over 300,000 Emails per Hour. The Cost for use Our
    Exclusive BULK EMAIL SERVERS ARE ONLY $50 a Week for An UNLIMITED USE
    Account.

    Send Up to 300,000 Emails Per Hour => 50,000,000 Emails a WEEK!

    That's LESS THAN $1.00 For Every 1,000,000 EMAILS Sent!

    ONLY $50 WEEKLY (2 Week Minimum Required) / NO SETUP FEE

    If you are are one of Professional Bulk Emailers and you  OWN Bulk
    Email Software and Email Lists, you can use our servers directly.

    If you have never sent bulk email before and are interested in a less
    expensive alternative, we also offer a bulk email starter package
    that includes bulk email software, targeted email extraction software
    , 30 million email addresses, etc.. all for $200 with no additional
    costs.

    Or you can email the advertisements to us, and we will deliver them
    for you!! This service is free, if you choose our seven weeks service
    package: $250 seven weeks: from now to Jan 8, 2002.

    Email us with quhao@ihw.com.cn, if you need more message in detail.

    thanks
    quhao