Virus

From: Callie (cal68@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, Nov 19 2001

    From: "Callie" <cal68@earthlink.net>
    To: <www-email-discuss@w3.org>
    Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:00:56 -0800
    Subject: Virus

    Dear Sir:
    I have a virus, which I put in Quarantine on 10/31/01 and I can't repair it. I have tried many times but I keep getting the message "Can not be repaired". Why is that? The name of the virus is W32.Nimda A or Read Me. exe. I would like to get this repaired. Can you help me? I got this virus because for some strange reason Norton did not work on my computer for three months even though I paid for one year. I did not realize this until I called Norton to find out why they did not repair this virus. I should be renewing my subscription next month but because of the confusion on the three months I should have it paid until March.
    Callie Clark