gain

From: frank james (frankgodwill@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, Nov 09 2001

    Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:57:01 -0800 (PST)
    From: frank james <frankgodwill@yahoo.com>
    To: frankgodwill@yahoo.com
    Subject: gain

    Dear Friend,

    A foreigner, late Engineer Johnson Creek, an Oil
    Merchant, until his death three years ago, banked with
    us here at Zenith Bank PLC., Lagos, and had a closing
    balance of USD$18.5M (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred
    Thousand United States Dollars)which the bank now
    unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his
    available foreign next of kin or alternatively be
    donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and
    ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria.

    Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Zenith
    Bank to get in touch with any of the Creek family or
    relatives but all have proved to no avail. It is
    because of the perceived possibility of not going to
    be able to locate any of late Engr. Johnson Creek's
    next of kin (he had no wife and children) that the
    management under the influence of our Chairman, board
    of directors, so that an arrangement for the fund to
    be declared "UNCLAIMABLE" and then be subsequently
    donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition
    which will further enhance the course of war in Africa
    and the world in general.

    In order to avert this negative development, myself
    and some of my trusted colleagues in the bank now seek
    for your permission to have you stand as late Engr.
    Johnson Creek's next of kin so that the fund,
    USD$18.5M would be subsequently transferred and paid
    into your bank account as the beneficiary next of kin.
    All documents and proves to enable you get this fund
    have been carefully worked out and we are assuring you
    a 100% risk free involvement. Your share would be 30%
    of the total amount. 10% has been set aside for
    expenses while the rest would be for myself and my
    colleagues for investment purposes in your country.

    If this proposal is OK. by you and you do not wish to
    take advantage of the trust we hope to bestow on you,
    then kindly get to me immediately via my e-mail,Fax
    no-234 1 7590801 or my Tel no- 234 80330 68432. Your
    respond will be highly appreciated.

    God bless you.

    Regards,

    Frank Godwill.