www4mail on Bellanet: duplicates and distortions; forbidden; cookies

From: Lena@lena.kiev.ua
Date: Wed, Nov 07 2001

    From: Lena@lena.kiev.ua
    To: ACCMAIL@LISTSERV.AOL.COM, www4mail-comments@w3.org
    Date: Thu,  8 Nov 2001 01:40:26 +0200 (EET)
    Subject: www4mail on Bellanet: duplicates and distortions; forbidden;     cookies

    I sent this letter to <ddbrovko@BELLANET.ORG> (the address from which
    Dmitry posted to ACCMAIL list) and got:

    > The original message was received at Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:05:07 +0200 (EET)

    > ... while talking to internet.idrc.ca.:
    > <<< 550 <ddbrovko@BELLANET.ORG>... User unknown

    My attempts to send to <www4mail-comments@web.bellanet.org>,
    <www4mail-comments@access.bellanet.org>, <www4mail-comments@bellanet.org>
    gave same "user unknown" error messages. Dmitry wrote that he received
    a number of complaints. I'm subscribed to <www-email-discuss@w3.org>
    but didn't see such complaints. What's the email address for them?

    -----

    Hi Dmitry,

    > I've been receiving a number of complinets over the last couple of days, I
    > think that they are caused by the testing that I've been doing.

    > All testing will be stopped until a resolution could be found.
    >
    > The computer access4.bellanet.org (all the e-mails submitted to me were
    > generated by that computer)

    I just received two bunches of duplicates from access5,
    three letters in first, six in second.

    First: