REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

From: HENRY CHUKS (henrychuks2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, Nov 05 2001

  • Next message: Tricia King: "Re: http://www.colonize.com/c.php3?i=fav,05091,o"

    Message-ID: <20011105165858.39455.qmail@web20904.mail.yahoo.com>
    Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:58:58 -0800 (PST)
    From: HENRY CHUKS <henrychuks2001@yahoo.com>
    To: henrychuks2001@yahoo.com
    Subject: REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
    
     
                         C O N F I D E N T I A L
                              HENRY CHUKS
                            LAGOS, NIGERIA
    
    ATTN:THE PRESIDENT/CEO
    
            REQUEST FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION/ASSISTANCE
    
    MAY I CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE TO OPEN THIS BUSINESS
    DISCUSSION BY A FORMAL LETTER OF THIS SORT. IT IS
    PERTINENT THAT BUSINESS OF THIS MAGNITUDE SHOULD HAVE
    COMMENCED PROPERLY WITH A FORMAL MEETING OF YOU AND US
    TO ENABLE US KNOW OURSELVES, HAVE A FORE KNOWLEDGE OF
    THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS, DISCUSS AND ACQUAINT
    OURSELVES WITH THE RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS OF
    PARTIES CONCERNED, AND APPROPRIATE SHARES ACCORDINGLY.
     HOWEVER, FOR TIME FACTOR, CONFIDENTIALITY AND
    PERSONALITY OF PEOPLE INVOLVED HERE IN NIGERIA, WE
    HAVE CHOSEN THIS APPROACH FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THIRTY
    MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS ($30.5M
    USD). PLEASE BEAR WITH US FOR MAKING THE INITIAL
    CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL.  BUT MY PARTNERS ARE INSISTING
    FOR A MEETING INORDER NOT TO FALL INTO A WRONG HAND
    AGAIN.
    
    WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE SPECIAL COMMITTEE FOR BUDGET AND
    PLANNING OF THE MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM. THIS COMMITTEE
    IS PRICIPALLY CONCERNED WITH CONTRACT APPRAISAL AND
    THE APPROVAL OF CONTRACTS IN ORDER OF PRIORITIES AS
    REGARDS CAPITAL PROJECTS OF THE PAST MILITARY
    GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.  WITH OUR POSITIONS, WE HAVE
    SUCCESSFULLY SECURED FOR OURSELVES THE SUM OF THIRTY
    MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS ($30.5M
    USD).  THIS AMOUNT WAS ACCUMULATED THROUGH UNDECLARED
    WINDFALL SALES OF CRUDE OIL DURING GULF WAR.
    
    HENCE, TOGETHER WITH SOME OF THE TOP OFFICIALS OF THE
    NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION, (ALHAJI SANI
    AHMED, ENGR. COLLINS IKE.) WITH THE FEDERAL MINISTRY
    OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. WE PLAN TO
    REMIT THE SAID AMOUNT INTO AN OVERSEAS ACCOUNT BY
    AWARDING A NON EXISTING CONTRACT FROM MY MINISTRY
    (NNPC).  TO THIS EFFECT, I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND
    ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
    
    WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU SIR, IS TO PROVIDE A VERY VITAL
    ACCOUNT IN WHICH THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED.  MY
    COLLEAGUES AND I HAVE AGREED TO COMPENSATE THE OWNER
    OF THE ACCOUNT USED FOR THIS TRANSACTION WITH 30% OF
    THE TOTAL REMITTED.  WE SHALL KEEP 60% AND REMAINING
    10% RESERVED FOR TAXES AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS
    EXPENSES.
    
    IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT LAST TWO YEARS A
    SIMILAR TRANSACTION WAS CARRIED OUT WITH ONE MR.
    PATRICK MILLER, THE PRESIDENT OF CRAINE INTERNATIONAL
    TRADING CORPORATION AT NUMBER 135 EAST, 57TH STREET,
    28TH FLOOR, NEW YORK 10022 WITH TELEPHONE NUMBER (212)
    308-7788 AND TELEX NUMBER 6731689.  AFTER THE
    AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTNERS IN WHICH HE WAS TO
    TAKE 20% OF THE MONEY WHILE THE REMAINING 80% FOR US. 
    WITH ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS SIGNED THE MONEY WAS
    DULY TRANSFERRED INTO HIS ACCOUNT ONLY TO BE
    DISAPPOINTED ON OUR ARRIVAL IN NEW YORK, AND WE WERE
    RELIABLY INFORMED THAT MR. PARTICK MILLER WAS NO
    LONGER ON THAT ADDRESS WHILE HIS TELEPHONE AND TELEX
    NUMBERS HAVE BEEN RELLOCATED TO SOMEBODY ELSE.   THAT
    IS HOW WE LOST $8M TO MR. PATRICK MILLER.
    
    THIS TIME AROUND, WE NEED A MORE RELIABLE AND
    TRUSTWORTHY PERSON, A REPUTABLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS
    WITH.   HENCE, THIS LETTER TO YOU,  SO IF YOU CAN
    PR0VE YOURSELF TO BE TRUSTED AND INTERESTED IN THIS
    DEAL, THEN WE ARE PREPARED TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU. 
    WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU IS THE ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL
    LET US HAVE OUR SHARE IF THE INFLATED AMOUNT OF THIRTY
    MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS IS
    TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.  
    
    IF THIS PROPOSAL SATISFIED YOU, THEN REPLY TO THIS
    MAIL URGENTLY SO THAT WE CAN NEGOTIATE THE MODALITIES
    INVOLVED.
    
    BEST REGARDS,
    HENRY CHUKS
    
    
     
    
    
    
    __________________________________________________
    Do You Yahoo!?
    Find a job, post your resume.
    http://careers.yahoo.com