SMTP on Bellanet

From: Lena@lena.kiev.ua
Date: Mon, Nov 05 2001

    From: Lena@lena.kiev.ua
    To: ACCMAIL@LISTSERV.AOL.COM, www4mail-comments@w3.org
    Date: Mon,  5 Nov 2001 18:02:11 +0200 (EET)
    Subject: SMTP on Bellanet

    During last few days, www4mail@web.bellanet.org sends me requested
    page/file (even result of HELP command) not once, but few times,
    and most of duplicates are distorted: in random places
    a string is prepended by initial fragment of the same string.
    For example, today I received requested page 4 times.
    I saved letters (with headers) to files and compared first and fourth files
    by "fc" command (DOS). Result of comparison:

    Comparing files 1 and 4
    ***** 1
       et al. ([102]9) reported that women had significantly higher leptin
       levels in cerebrospinal fluid than men even after adjusti   levels in cerebrospinal fluid than men even after adjusting for the
       significant higher plasma leptin levels in women. Because the study
    ***** 4
    *****

    ***** 1
      54. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/82/10/3267#R13
      55. http://jcem.endojour  55. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/82/10/3267#top
      56. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/82/10/3267#ABS
    ***** 4

     118. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/ijlink?linkType=ABST&journalCode=jcem&resid=82/2/579
     119. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/external_ref?access_num=8616722&link_type=MED
     120. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/ijlink?linkType=ABST&journalCode=jcem&resid=81/9/3424
    ***** 4
     118. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/ijlink?linkType=ABST&journalCode=jcem&resid=82/2/579
     11 119. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/external_ref?access_num=8616722&link_type=MED
     120. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/ijlink?linkType=ABST&journalCode=jcem&resid=81/9/3424
    *****

    Another example (HELP command without XNOSTAT):

    Comparing files 1 and 2
    ***** 1