reply soon

From: pete bello (ch_ch20023@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, Nov 05 2001

    Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 07:21:39 -0800 (PST)
    From: pete bello <ch_ch20023@yahoo.com>
    To: ch_ch20023@yahoo.com
    Subject: reply soon

    THE DESK OF:
    DR PETER BELLO(PRINCIPAL AUDITOR) NIGERIAN
    NATIONAL
    PETROLLEUM
    CORPORATION
    (NNPC) LAGOS, NIGERIA

    DEAR SIR

    COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TO YOU. I WISH TO EXTEND THIS
    MUTUAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
    TO YOU WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU WILL GLADLY ACCEPT. I AM
    THE PRINCIPAL
    AUDITOR OF THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM
    CORPORATION. A POST I
    HAVE HELD FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS. IN THE COURSE OF
    DISCHARGING MY DUTY
    LAST YEAR, I DISCOVERED THAT SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
    IN THE PAST, COMMITTED
    SOME IRREGULARITIES IN THE FORM OF OVER-INVOICED
    CONTRACT VALUES WHICH
    EVENTUALLY GO INTO THEIR PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNTS. WHAT
    INTEREST ME MUST AND
    FOR
    WHICH REASON I AM WRITING YOU IS THIS PARTICULAR
    CONTRACT WHICH WAS AWARDED
    TO A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR, IT WAS OVER ESTIMATED BY THE
    TUNE OF US$ 5M
    M (FIVE MILLION U.S.DOLLARS). THIS CONTRACT
    HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND COMMISSIONED AND THE CONTRACTOR
    FULLY PAID,
    BUT THE US $ 5 M OVER ESTIMATED VALUE OF THE
    CONTRACT IS STILL LYING
    AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN). BECAUSE OF THE
    HASTE WITH WHICH
    THE LAST GOVERNMENT WAS REMOVED FROM OFFICE, THESE MEN
    HAS NO CHANCE
    TO COLLECT THIS MONEY BEFORE LEAVING THE OFFICE. BUT
    AS A RESULT OF UPDATED
    PAYMENTS ADVISE AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN),
    IT HAS BEEN AWAITING
    TRANSFER TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT. IN MY REPORT, I
    RECOMMENDED THAT THIS
    MONEY SHOULD BE PAID BUT ON THE CONDITION THAT THE
    CONTRACTOR SHOULD
    BE INFORMED.
    MY RECOMMENDATION WAS ACCEPTED AND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN
    THE GO-AHEAD ORDER
    TO GET IN-TOUCH WITH THE FOREIGN CONTRACTORS, BUT
    SINCE THE CONTRACTOR
    HAS BEEN FULLY PAID FOR THE JOB HE DID, I WANT TO
    DIVERT THIS MONEY TO
    ANOTHER FOREIGN ACCOUNT. HAVING DONE ALL THE NECESSARY
    GROUND WORK,
    THIS MONEY IS IN MY POSSESSION AND I AM LOOKING
    FORWARD FOR A TRUST WORTHY
    PERSON INTO WHOSE PRIVATE OR COMPANY'S ACCOUNT THIS
    MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED
    INTO. I WISH TO RETIRE FROM SERVICE AFTER THIS
    TRANSACTION AND GO IN  TO
    BUSINESS IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH YOU AS MY AGENT. YOU
    ARE THEREFORE REQUESTED
    TO KINDLY ALLOW ME TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO YOUR
    ACCOUNT SO THAT I CAN
    WITHDRAW THIS MONEY WHEN I WANT TO. UPON THE
    TRANSFER OF THIS
    MONEY, 65% OF THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE FOR ME AND MY
    COLLEAGUES WHILE 30%
    SHALL BE FOR YOU THE ACCOUNT OWNER AND THE REMAINING
    5% SHALL BE SET
    ASIDE TO REFUND EXPENSES MADE IN THE COURSE OF THIS
    TRANSACTION. BE ASSURED
    THAT THIS BUSINESS IS RISK-FREE BUT THE KEYWORD IS THE
    CONFIDENTIALITY
    DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE TRANSACTION AND MY POSITION
    IN THE MINISTRY.
    KINDLY TREAT AS URGENT AND CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY
    THROUGH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS,OR TEL:234-17591583
    YOU WILL BE FULLY DETAILED WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU. YOUR
    BANKING PARTICULARS,
    I.E ACCOUNT NUMBER, TELEX, BENEFICIARY, AND YOUR
    PRIVATE TELEPHONE
    AND FAX NUMBERS ARE VITAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS
    TRANSACTION FOR
    UPDATING

    AND REMITTANCE PROTOCOL.

    BEST REGARDS