Re: please ask <www4mail@ftp.uni-stuttgart.de> to CANCEL ALL my past requests up to now

Well,
I strongly doubt that any www4mail server will repeat mails
for more than a few hours!

There are quite a lot of checks to make sure that that does not happen!

It maybe that you instructed your e-mail prorgram not to download mails
larger than a particular size!

What you do is to check in two of the email messages that the
quota Count field is the same. Othings to check is the date on the mail
message

After which you can ask your local system administrator to assist you with
deleting the contents of your inbox!

Thanks
Clement Onime