Re: please ask <www4mail@ftp.uni-stuttgart.de> to CANCEL ALL my past requests up to now

From: Onime Clement (onime@ictp.trieste.it)
Date: Fri, Jun 22 2001

    Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:16:13 +0200 (MET DST)
    From: Onime Clement <onime@ictp.trieste.it>
    To: jinys <jinys@nwnu.edu.cn>
    cc: www4comments <www4mail-comments@w3.org>, www-email-discuss@w3.org
    Subject: Re: please ask  <www4mail@ftp.uni-stuttgart.de>  to CANCEL ALL my  past requests up to now

    Well,
    I strongly doubt that any www4mail server will repeat mails
    for more than a few hours!

    There are quite a lot of checks to make sure that that does not happen!

    It maybe that you instructed your e-mail prorgram not to download mails
    larger than a particular size!

    What you do is to check in two of the email messages that the
    quota Count field is the same. Othings to check is the date on the mail
    message

    After which you can ask your local system administrator to assist you with
    deleting the contents of your inbox!

    Thanks
    Clement Onime