Best Buy Instrumentation June 2001.

From: Trade Makers (instrument@vsnl.net)
Date: Sat, Jun 16 2001

    From: "Trade Makers" <instrument@vsnl.net>
    To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@tux.w3.org;>
    Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:17:45 +0530
    Subject: Best Buy Instrumentation June 2001.

          Issue No :- 16.

          June 2001.

    Trade Makers offers a best of instrumentation at a very special price, these are some of the best buy of the week

          RayTEMP™ Contact & NonContact Thermometer

          Made  by M/s. ETI Ltd - UK
         The Raytemp™  Portable infra-red thermometer are compact light weight easy to use Contact / Contact and Non-contact thermometer  ( 2 Models available )

          These laser guided instrument gives a digital read-out of temperature over the range of -50 to +350 ºC. with an assured accuracy of ± 2% / ± 2 ºC of reading and repeatability of ± 0.5% of reading ± 1 digit. The instruments incorporates a clear easy to read 12.7 mm LCD Display with a " Low Battery "

          Each Instrument is supplied complete with battery operating Instruction and 2 Point Calibration Certificate  as introduction offer.

          Special Introduction offer
         Price
          Raytemp™  Non contact thermometer
         Rs. 7,290/*-
          Raytemp™  Contact and Non contact thermometer
         Rs. 9,990/*-

          Buy 3 Contact & Non contact thermometer and get ETI Mineral Insulated Air/liquid probe 3mmØ x 250mm worth Rs. 4900absolutely free.

          * Including pc software & packing but excluding postage or courier and sales Tax

          Bi-Metal Room Thermometer & Hygrometer

          Made  by M/s. ETI Ltd - UK

          Made  by M/s. ETI Ltd - UK

          These 70mm bi metal dial thermometer measures over the range of -10 to +50 ºC with 1º division  The white ABS housing measures 70 x 60 mm The unit can be free standing or hung from a self
         These 70mm bi metal dial Hygrometer measures over the range of  0 to +100%RH with 5% division  The unit can be free standing or hung from a self

          Bi-Metal Room Thermometer
         450.00.*
         Bi-Metal Room Hygrometer
         450.00.*

          * Minimum Order Quantity of 10 Nos. No orders below 10 Nos. Qty will be excepted

          Bulk  Buy  offer :- Buy  50 and get TEN Nos. FREE

          * Including packing and but excluding postage or courier and sales Tax

          Introducing Instrument on Hire offer

          We have received a lot of e-mails from our readers about their requirement of Instruments on HIRE or RENT therefore we are pleased to introduce the instrument on hire offer for thermometers in various range ranging from -50°C to 1300°C to suit all industrial application alongwith a range of probes for Air/Liquid, Surface , Penetration applications.

          REQUEST YOU TO CONTACT ALONGWITH YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT AT

          instrument@vsnl.net

          List of instrumentation available at our end are as under :-
          Thermometers, Humidity meters, Anemometers, Muilty meters, Clamp-on meters, Pressure meters,  pH meters, Digital Hardness meter, Lux Meter, Ultrasonic Thickness gauge, Coating Thickness Gauge, Vibration meter, db Sound level meter, stetiscope, tachometer, gas leak detectors, thermocouples, digital Manometers, and a range of measuring instruments for details please mail us at :- instrument@vsnl.net

    To Order the above instruments please mail us at   instrument@vsnl.net

    To unsubscribe this TradeMakers please e-mail us with remove me from Newsletter List in the subject line to remove me from your list

    image001.jpg

    image003.jpg

    image005.jpg

    image007.jpg