Re[2]: How can I get Html-Page containing frames?

From: <irinka@cnc.chuvashia.ru>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:07:08 +0300
To: Thomas Knecht <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
Hi Thomas,

TK> with www4mail you seem to need to request separately
TK> the pages (frames) that are put together in a frameset.
Thank you for your immediate reply. I know that if I want to get the
frames that are put together in a frameset I need to request each
frame separately. And I always do so,(with tsourse) but it takes too much time
to find the information needed.
Is it possible to get the whole frameset at once? Has anyone ever
tried to do it?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Valera, Russia