Re: Free Internet Training Course Materials in EnglishRequested

From: Caroline Maxwell <c_maxwell@tanga.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:44:02 +0200
To: <www4mail@web.bellanet.org>, <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
Dear colleague,

Could you please assist me to get "Free Internet Training Course
Materials in English?" I Could not do it on my own because our server is
always down and, in most cases, the connection to the server in this
place is slow.  I am leaving in North-Eastern Tanzania.

I am looking forward to learning more from you on web-to-email as well
as Internet surfing.

Best wishes,

Deo Gratias (BSc. Agric.)