CONGRATULATIONS !!! YOU WON !!

From: Alic (mail07211@mweb.com.cn)
Date: Fri, Aug 31 2001

    From: Alice<mail07211@mweb.com.cn>
    To: www.2hot4you@most-wanted.com
    Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:35:49
    Subject: CONGRATULATIONS !!!  YOU WON !!

    YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP!!

    Plus get a Free Cell Phone and Free Computer Software
    To Help YOU Make MORE Money !!

    CHECK IT OUT!
    http://www.freewebco.net/bizopp  or
    http://www.freewebhostingcentral.cc/bizopp

    The Fastest Way To Earn $2000+ EVERY Month Online !!!

    Looking for a secure and legitimate online home business?
    One that WILL bring steady, dependable monthly checks
    EVERY month and in the shortest amount of time ??

    We can share with you a way to earn $1000's per month
    on the Internet and receive GUARANTEED monthly checks
    that will continue to grow.

    No Hype Here ! - We Can PROVE It !!

    Free To Join - Means Instant Growth !

    Can YOU give away FREE memberships? Most Certainly !!
    All day long in fact, AND earn an explosive income in
    doing so !

    No pre-launch here!  Four year old company with
    proven system - that works !!

    Making money on the Internet has never been EASIER !

    Join Free and get your own free web site where you can
    watch your downline grow before your eyes !!  Check
    it daily then you decide !!

    See why thousands of people from all over the world are
    joining - FREE !

    Lock in Your Position Today and we'll also give you
    promotional software that will increase traffic to ANY
    web site !!  See for Yourself !

    Grab your ID Here !  DON"T MISS OUT !!

    http://www.freewebco.net/bizopp  or
    http://www.freewebhostingcentral.cc/bizopp

    This is a one time mailing and you will not be contacted
    again and  though it is not necessary to request removal,
    you may do so by  sending an email to:
    mailto:mail0719@btamail.net.cn?subject=Please_Remove_Bizopp