Best Buy Instrumentation August 2001

From: TradeMakers (instrument@vsnl.net)
Date: Sun, Aug 26 2001

    From: "TradeMakers" <instrument@vsnl.net>
    To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@tux.w3.org;>
    Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 19:00:16 -0700
    Subject: Best Buy Instrumentation August 2001

          Issue No :- 18.

          August 2001.

    Trade Makers offers a best of instrumentation at a very special price,

     These are some of the best buy of the Month

          Made  by

          M/s. Raytek Ltd - USA
         Infrared Non Contact Thermometer with Laser Beam.

          RAYTEKÔ The MT4 Infra Red Thermometer is simple and easy to use, ideal for measuring temperature in awkward, hard to reach places inaccessible to contact thermometers The MT4 laser sighting instruments has an temperature range of -18°C to +260°C and accuracy of ± 2°C and weight of 227 grams supplied complete with battery and operating manual

         Special Price

          Prices Each.
         Rs. 6,300/ *-
          BEST Buy OFFER :- Buy 2 and get one wall thermometer or one screwdriver set FREE indicate your choice along with the order

          * Including packing but excluding postage or courier and sales Tax

          Timber , Building and General Purpose  Moisture Meter Kits

          Made  by

          M/s. ETI Ltd - UK
         These Moisture meters are compact light weight easy to use in various industrial applications ( 3 Models available )

          These analogue meters read-out moisture contents in wet basis percentage from wood, plaster, Concrete etc. in various scales from 4% to 30%  which makes them suitable for all applications. With an accuracy of ± 3%.

          Each Instrument is supplied complete with probe, carrying case, battery operating Instruction and 50 spare replacement pins.

          Range
         ETI  7000
         ETI  7150
         ETI 7200

          Scale 1 (Wood 1)
         +14 % to +30%
         +15 %  to +30 %
         N/A

          Scale 2 (Wood 2)
         +15 % to +30%
         +6 % to +16%
         N/A

          Scale 1 (Plaster)
         +8 % to +20%
         N/A
         +8 to +20%

          Scale 2 (Concrete)
         +5 % to +14%
         N/A
         +4 to +14%

          Scale 3 (Linear)
         +1 to +10
         +1 to +10
         +1 to +10

          Special Price
         Rs. 9,900/*-
         Rs. 7,200/*-
         Rs. 7,200/*-

          BEST Buy OFFER :- Buy 2 and get one wall thermometer or one screwdriver set FREE indicate your choice along with the order

          * Including packing but excluding postage or courier and sales Tax

          Introducing Instrument on Hire offer

          We have received a lot of e-mails from our readers about their requirement of Instruments on HIRE or RENT therefore we are pleased to introduce the instrument on hire offer for calibrated thermometers in various range ranging from -50°C to 1300°C to suit all industrial application alongwith a range of probes for Air/Liquid, Surface, Penetration applications.

          REQUEST YOU TO CONTACT ALONGWITH YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT AT

          instrument@vsnl.net

          List of instrumentation available at our end are as under :-
          Thermometers, Humidity meters, Anemometers, Muilty meters, Clamp-on meters, Pressure meters,  pH meters, Digital Hardness meter, Lux Meter, Ultrasonic Thickness gauge, Coating Thickness Gauge, Vibration meter, db Sound level meter, stetiscope, tachometer, gas leak detectors, thermocouples, digital Manometers, and a range of measuring instruments for details please mail us at :- instrument@vsnl.net

    To Order the above instruments please mail us at   instrument@vsnl.net

    To unsubscribe this TradeMakers please e-mail us with remove me from Newsletter List in the subject line to remove me from your list

    ---