ATTENTION.

From: mark eze (drmarkeze@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat, Aug 25 2001

    Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:03:10 +0100 (BST)
    From: mark eze <drmarkeze@yahoo.co.uk>
    To: mik@sky.net.ua
    Subject: ATTENTION.

     20 DENTON STR,
     ENUGU STATE,

                {VERY URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION)

     GREETINGS

     IN ORDER TO TRANSFER OUT (USD 126 MILLION DOLLARS)
     FROM
     OUR BANK. I HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK YOU TO LOOK FOR
     RELIABLE AND HONEST PERSON WHO WILL BE CAPABLE FOR
     THIS IMPORTANT BUSINESS BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL
     NEVER
     LET ME DOWN EITHER NOW OR IN FUTURE.

     I AM MR.DR MARK EZE THE EASTERN DISTRICT BANK
     MANAGER OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC. (UBA). THERE
     IS
     AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THIS BANK IN 1980 AND SINCE
     1990
     NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN. AFTER
     GOING
     THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED
     THAT IF I DO NOT REMITT THIS MONEY OUT URGENTLY IT
     WILL BE FORFEITED FOR NOTHING.

     THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR. SMITH B. ANDREAS, A
     FOREIGNER, AND THE MANAGER OF PETRO - TECHNICAL
     SUPPORT SERVICES, A CHEMICAL ENGINEER BY PROFESSION
     AND  HE DIED SINCE 1990. NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT
     THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT
     HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED
     TO ME AS WELL THAT THIS COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW
     ANYTHING
     ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT AND THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD
     126
     MILLION DOLLARS). I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO
     SAFE FOREIGNERS ACCOUNT ABROAD BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY
     FOREIGNER, I AM ONLY CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER
     BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL
     BANK
     HERE, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGN
     ACCOUNT
     BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER
     OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT IS MR. SMITH B. ANDREAS IS  A
     FOREIGNER TOO.  I KNOW THAT THIS MASSAGE WILL COME
     YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE  DON'T KNOW OUR SELVES
     BEFORE,
     BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS.
     ONLY GOT YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS FROM THE COMPUTER
     ,WITH
     BELIEVE IN GOD THAT YOU WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN IN
     THIS
     BUSINESS YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT I HAVE
     CONTACTED
     IN THIS BUSINESS, SO PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY SO THAT I
     WILL INFORM YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE URGENTLY.

     I WANT US TO SEE FACE TO FACE OR SIGN A BINDING
     AGREEMENT TO BIND US TOGETHER SO THAT YOU CAN
     RECIEVE
     THIS MONEY INTO A FORIEGN ACCOUNT OR ANY ACCOUNT OF
     YOUR CHOICE WHERE THE FUND WILL BE REMMITTED.AND I
     WILL FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR WITHDRAWAL AND SHARING
     AND OTHER INVESTMENTS.

     I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE OF THE NEED TO INVOLVE A
     FOREIGNER WITH FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND FOREIGN
     BENEFICIARY. I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION TO MAKE THIS
     WORK FINE. BECAUSE THE MANAGEMENT IS READY TO
     APPROVE
     THIS PAYMENT TO ANY FOREIGNER WHO HAS CORRECT
     INFORMATION OF THIS ACCOUNT, WHICH I WILL GIVE TO
     YOU
     LATER IMMEDIATELY, IF YOU ARE ABLE AND WITH
     CAPABILITY
     TO HANDLE SUCH AMOUNT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE AND TRUST
     ACCORDING TO MY INSTRUCTIONS AND ADVICE FOR OUR
     MUTUAL
     BENEFIT BECAUSE THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL NEVER COME
     AGAIN
     IN MY LIFE. I NEED TRUTHFUL PERSON IN THIS BUSINESS
     BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MISTAKE I NEED YOUR
     STRONG ASSURANCE AND TRUST.

     WITH MY POSITION NOW IN THE OFFICE I CAN TRANSFER
     THIS
     MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNERS RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU
     CAN
     PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE
     INTACT
     PENDING MY PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR
     SHARING. I WILL DESTROY ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION
     IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THIS MONEY LEAVING NO TRACE
     ANY PLACE. YOU CAN ALSO COME TO DISCUSS WITH ME FACE
     TO FACE AFTER WHICH I WILL MAKE THIS REMITTANCE IN
     YOUR PRESENCE AND TWO OF US WILL FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY
     AT LEAST TWO DAYS AHEAD OF THE MONEY GOING INTO YOUR
     ACCOUNT.

     I WILL APPLY FOR ANNUAL LEAVE TO GET VISA
     IMMEDIATELY
     I HEAR FROM YOU THAT YOU ARE READY TO ACT AND
     RECEIVE
     THIS FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT. I WILL USE MY POSITION
     AND
     INFLUENCE TO EFFECT LEGAL APPROVALS AND ONWARD
     TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH
     APPROPRIATE CLEARANCE FORMS OF THE MINISTRIES AND
     FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENTS.

     AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS BUSINESS, YOU WILL BE
     GIVEN
     20% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT, 75% WILL BE FOR ME, WHILE
     5%
     WILL BE FOR EXPENSES BOTH PARTIES MIGHT HAVE INCURED
     DURING THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERING.

     I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR EARLIEST REPLY BY EMAIL.

     YOURS TRULY,
     DR MARK EZE.